jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2012

CHARACTERISSTICS THAN DEFINE MY GERERATIOS



 CHARACTERISSTICS THA DEFINE MY Generation
HENRY BARILLAS                                                                                            NOVEMBER 2012

I lived in a little town in El Salvador in 1950. San Pedro Nonualco. I was born in an old generation. Few electricity, few vehicles, no cellular, no TV.
Now, 60 year later. The time has change.
Now the little town became a world complete different.
The qualities and characteristic that define my generations are:
MORAL VALUES has become low. Less people go to churches.
The science has grow exaggerate. In my 63 year living on THE EARTH planer. The science has grown a lot off. Children and young people are different that when I was a Child.
I rode horse. Children ride bike.
I wrote with pencil. The young write online.
I saw the TV. BLACK AND WHITE. The CHILDREN AND YOUNG SEE IT TV   in color and LIVE from different part of the world.

Define my generation that. The people walk faster than year earliest. People live more. The science has changed the face of the WORLD.
Now the internet, TV lives, cellular is Chanchiang the word faster that never I have seen it.
When I grow up in my little town people walk slowly, sleep more at night: ENJOY MOST THE LIFE. Now people have more facilities but they ENJOY less the life.

Resume. Each generation have had it benefic and problems. I love to have grown in Greek culture. Now, my country is a melting pot. It is a shake or races and cultures. To be citizen or any country have became citizen of EARTH.

Multinationals company is the owner of the world. Plastic and electronic money it is running more and more in our world.
The climate is chanching the whole world. Cutting the forest has became to destroy the beauty on EARTH. The Amazonia is dying. New York it flow.
The abuse of the human over the EARTH is killing the bio diversity.
The new generations is coming Will receive a dying WORL.
¿WHO CAN HELPH US?  JUST ONLY GOD.  MAKING A NEW CREATION

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario